Custom Solutions In A Fraction
Of The Time/Cost and Risk
If it has been determined that our pre-packaged screens and functionality enhancements do not fit your exact business needs, then the ZUI team will work with you to quickly and efficiently craft a custom solution.
Preview Of The Process
ZUI has been set up to be the fastest and least expensive UI deployment for SAP CRM systems on the market.
We have the experience, business process knowledge, technical and design skills and a specialized tool to make implementing a custom ZUI system a breeze.
Beyond our standard methodology
, custom development enables us the opportunity to dig deeper than a standard ZUI deployment and truly craft a solution tailor made to your needs:
ZUI looks at how the user does their work. Not just their workflow, but the whole series of tasks the need to successfully complete their duties. Some of these may not even be recorded in a transactional system, but are essential to task execution or data collection, such as a telephone call or a confirmation via fax etc.
While crafting a custom solution, the ZUI team asks what are the essential steps required to help your employees to do their tasks in the most streamlined fashion. We do this exercise to see what would happen if you take away the shackles of a data centric logic to achieve the most optimal and efficient system possible.
- As part of this process we have often found there are times when visual data may be more powerful than pure data push or streams of tables of numeric data. For example:
- Using a scroll bar to move along a scale while actually changing a data range in the back end is much more powerful, intuitive and efficient than entering numeric data into a required field.
- (show diagram image or video of the scroll bar feature)
Infrastructure And Objective Evaluation:
Our business process experts review the current landscape of your system to determine the best path of how to can reach your objective from both a user and business perspective.
- This evaluation results in an understanding of:
- What can be augmented from current infrastructure
- What needs to be custom developed from a system perspective
- What new business processes need to be developed
UI and Functionality Build using ZAF:
Once the optimal user experience has been determined and the technical and business requirements have been finalized, our team can quickly deploy both UI layer and any functionality/processes updates in the systems layer with the ZUI Application Framework (ZAF).
We are aware that ZUI is not the first company to approach these types of problems or needs. However, it is our approach and toolkit and collective skills that sets the ZUI apart.
To help you get your custom project started – we have a limited time offer for a FREE 2 day workshop to help get your project started on the right foot.
Click here for more details.