ZUI Sales Force Automation
We asked ourselves - How is the best way to support a sales team in becoming more efficient when in the field?
- The result is our ZUI Sales Force Automation, which consists of three modules:
- ZUI Sales Force Automation accounts and contact package
- ZUI Sales Force Automation opportunity management package
- ZUI Sales Force Automation sales order package
This thin layer app provides all the pre-designed screens and synchronisation to back end system data logic to augment the day to day functionality of CRM systems.
This is a perfect stepping stone for companies looking to get more from their CRM system now prior to migrating to an updated version.
- Product facts:
- Application is housed and executed within the SAP web application server environment – no additional infrastructure required
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is the key. The entire application is defined in XML representation. The interaction between the UI (online/offline)/Document generation layer and business logic/data layer are handled through XML
- UI framework is written in Flex and AS3 with XML based communication framework
- Dynamic UI components such as menu structure, help links, navigation components, application/site structure are configured and maintained as customizing data
- Configuration for the application in CRM defines
- Application structure
- Application flows and navigation
- Screen components
- Menu structure, help, additional links etc
- Supplied to the UI in XML at runtime
- UI is rendered based on the configuration
Should you eventually choose to upgrade, the client layer will stay the same and plug into the new enhancements moving forward. There is no need to rework the ZUI layer.